Mary's Little Office

Thursday, July 6, 2017

26. When did Christ Institute the Holy Eucharist?


Princess Grace Kelly receiving 
Holy Communion, 1956.

When did Christ institute the Holy Eucharist?
Christ instituted the Holy Eucharist at the Last Supper, the night before He died.

When did Christ promise to institute the Holy Eucharist?
After the miracle of the Loaves and Fishes at Capharnaum, Christ promised to institute the Holy Eucharist of His body and blood. John 6.

"The Bread that I will give, is My flesh for the life of the world." John 6:52.

"He that earth My flesh and drinkers My blood, hath everlasting life. " John 6:55.


Prayer to God's Mother

Advanced Catechism of Catholic Faith, 1922


1 comment:

  1. Before my time and very nice memory..she is a beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete